Thursday 16 August 2012

Examination Fever


                                                 Examination Experience
                                                (Different in every Sense)

 
           The day when I was given the different subject names, I was interested in POM as a subject to study and get a good grasp on it.
            Then came Dr. Mandi and started teaching in a very different way that is different in every sense. Giving me the practical knowledge what is all about Principles of Organizational Management. The way of teaching is something of a sort that me myself have to analyze what the subject wants to talk.
              One day I was going through my inbox and got a mail from Dr. Mandi about the test, scheduled in next 2 days. It was all set as I will be reading it from my book (Stoner). But then I realized what I will be reading, every thing I studied and understood in class was a practical based knowledge. All I need to apply is to recollect all the understanding of all the classes.I dropped the idea of reading it from the book.
                  1 day before the test, Dr. Mandi mailed some sample questions that given me some confidence and an image of my next exam paper. All the questions were in true/false form, we have to answer them followed with an explanation. This test was a great learning experience. It was about true knowledge and understanding without any bookish knowledge and cramming the study material.
                Waiting for another one but after sometime….:)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment